Monday, January 3, 2011

SMS Collection

* what is the best punishment for a woman?

what is the best punishment for a woman?
give her new clothes
matching her jewelry
and nice cosmetics
and then
lock her in a room without mirror.

* You are not responsible for

You are not responsible for
what people think about you.
But you are responsible for
what you give them to think about you.

* Message of the year:-

Message of the year:-
Women live a better, longer & peaceful life..!!
Why? Very simple…
A woman does not have a wife..!!!

* My wife is too good,

Man: My wife is too good,
She can’t talk on any subject for hours.
Friend: Ahh !! My wife is better,
She doesn’t even need a subject to talk about.

* Wife: I wish I was a newspaper

Wife: I wish I was a newspaper
so I would be in ur hands allday.
Husband: I too wish that u were
a newspapers so I could have
a new one everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment